24 King Street,
Devonport, TAS 7310
Key property information
Map of 24 King Street
Cafe/Restaurant - Desirable CBD Location - Partially Equipped
Neighboured by, and in close proximity to, a selection of restaurants, bars and other complimentary business types, the site features:
- Current seating configuration for approximately 60 patrons, furniture inclusive
- Dedicated bar/service/point of sale area with built in cabinetry
- Commercial kitchen inclusive of walk-in cool room, full canopy/exhaust, dishwashing equipment, stainless benches and splash backs, three-phase connectivity, natural gas supply and more. Tenant to supply/install cooking equipment as required for business type.
- Grease trap for Trade Waste compliance
- LED lighting through restaurant area
- Air conditioning
- Multiple Male and Female bathrooms, as well as Disability bathroom
- Frontage to busy King Street with single or double entrance option, with additional secure rear entrance, allowing opportunity for deliveries etc
- Inclusive of one private off-street parking space
- Customer parking to immediate front, with large public carpark directly opposite building
The current fit-out over allows for the site to be utilised for numerous business types, with below-market rental rate on offer. Great opportunity with continuing growth in the Devonport CBD and a negotiable Landlord.
Rent is $23,000 p.a plus Outgoings (approx. $6,500 p.a), plus GST.
Contact Colin Rowlands at Halliwell Property Agents for all enquiries or to schedule an inspection.
Property ID: 503785882Last Updated: 19 Jul 2021