20/28-34 Roseberry Street,
Balgowlah, NSW 2093
Key property information
Map of 20/28-34 Roseberry Street
Premium warehouse located in premium industrial complex
* 159sqm ground floor & 135sqm first floor mezzanine
* Abundance of natural light throughout
* Roller door access – 3.6m W x 3.7m H
* Internal clearance of 5.4m to ceiling and 2.65m to under mezzanine level (approx)
* Easy access – drive straight up to the door
* Fit out consists of multiple internal offices throughout
* Toilet on ground floor & first floor
* Internal kitchenette
* Popular industrial building
* Perfect for storage or start-up warehouse
* 4 allocated car spaces on title
* Zoning: B6 Enterprise Corridor
* Outgoings: $10,100 approx. per annum
This warehouse is the perfect space for any business and is a rare offering to the market, the spaces in this development are very tightly held. If you are looking for a space to enjoy work with convenience this is the one.
Situated on Rosebery Street, footsteps from the Woolworths shopping centre development and Manly Vales B-line stops. Close to Harvey Norman and within a few minutes' drive to Manly's iconic Beach. Easy access south to the city via Burnt Bridge Creek Deviation/Spit Bridge.
Call Vincent West 0403 444 0... or Oliver Rosati 0428 877 8... today for more information and to arrange an inspection.
**All prices are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Property ID: 504137859Last Updated: 11 Oct 2022