1D Pearse Street,
North Fremantle, WA 6159
Key property information
Map of 1D Pearse Street
HIGH PROFILE LOCATION!
- LANDMARK BUILDING
- SUSTAINABLE WORKSPACE
Imagine working only a stone's throw from Port Beach, adjacent to the railway line, just off Queen Victoria Street and a quick walk to the North Fremantle PO, Old Bridge Cellars, Mrs Browns, Propellor, Piggys, Mojos, Habitue, Ooh Coffee, Brucetown, Flipside & Levity!
* Built in storage, kitchenette, toilet & shower (Universally accessible toilet)
* Excellent natural light with floor to ceiling North and South facing windows
* High speed fibre optic internet
* LED lighting
* Louvre and awning windows for natural ventilation
* Healthy air conditioning system based on 100% air changes – no recirculated air
* Close to public transport and bike racks
ZONED: Mixed Use - Under the City of Fremantle LPS4
PARKING: One undercover bay (with free street parking)
ASKING: Gross Rent of $18,000 PA (plus GST) including outgoings & fibre optic internet
For Further details or to inspect please contact Phil Hayes 0420 200 773.
Property ID: 503715014Last Updated: 2 Feb 2021