1537 Point Nepean Road,
Rosebud, VIC 3939
Key property information
Map of 1537 Point Nepean Road
Rare Opportunity to Join Mornington Peninsula’s Medical Precinct
- Purpose-built Medical Facility
- Supports Day Surgery
- Large Reception and Waiting Area
- Irreplaceable multi-frontage land holding of 1898sqm*, with dominant exposure to Point Nepean Road
- Highly desirable location, close to Rosebud plaza and outstanding access to Eastlink providing direct link to the Melbourne (90km*)
- The property provides a significant frontage of approx 19.86m* to Point Nepean Road.
- In close proximity to the Rosebud Retail Precinct which accommodates Coles, Westpac Bank, Commonwealth Bank, Cafes, Restaurants, Rosebud Cinema plus more.
- The subject site is also within close proximity to an abundance of residential, aged care, early learning facilities and schools.
- Directly in front of the premises is the Bay trail bike and foot path which allows pedestrians to commute from Rye to Dromana. Adjacent to the path is direct access to Rosebud beach which offers beautiful and uninterrupted views of the ocean.
- Positioned in the heart of Rosebud's main medical precinct looking out over the Foreshore in the tightly held and extremely popular holiday destination.
- Suits an abundance of medical uses and is perfect for Allied Health Services.
Seeking uses, but not limited to:
Rooms can be rented out individually or as a whole building.
Property ID: 503437130Last Updated: 23 Jun 2020