144 Railway Parade,
West Leederville, WA 6007
Key property information
Map of 144 Railway Parade
Funky & Creative Bespoke Office & Warehouse
- Collaborative & Partitioned Workspace
- Outstanding Natural Light
- Unique & Very Affordable
The arrival of the property to the market represents an outstanding opportunity for astute occupiers to secure very unique and affordable CBD fringe commercial accommodation.
The offering comprises 393sqm* of extraordinary commercial accommodation, ideally suited to office/showroom occupation incorporating a combination of contemporary and industrial design elements and complimented by two (2) separate adjoining warehouses with a combined area of circa 162sqm*, providing for a total lettable area of 555sqm.
Attributes are numerous and include:
- Glazed partitioned offices and meeting rooms to front of premises
- Large collaborative workspace with polished concrete flooring and high racked ceilings
- Large meeting/training room with feature walls and glazed sliding door (adjoins collaborative space)
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout office/showroom area by way of ducted and numerous wall mounted split systems
- Two ablutions including shower
- Two adjoining warehouses each with electric roller doors
- Larger warehouse with additional mezzanine^
- Additional toilet within warehouse
The property benefits from excellent exposure and signage and is afforded an abundance of onsite parking, which is accessible from both Railway Parade and the ROW at the rear of the property, allowing for drive through maneuverability. The onsite parking is complimented by plentiful street parking along Railway Parade, Southport Street and Oxford Close - all in immediate proximity to the property. The property is located within walking distance to the Leederville, West Leederville and City West Train Stations and is on a Transperth Bus Route.
Further, the offerings outstanding CBD fringe location, with superb accessibility and proximity to numerous transport networks and complimented by the excellent local amenity, reinforces the properties highly desirable attributes, eagerly sought by the most discerning of occupiers.
For further information, please contact Franco Gangemi.
Property ID: 503638822Last Updated: 14 Jun 2021
More properties from Axia Corporate Property - Perth