10 Gipps Street,
Collingwood, VIC 3066
Key property information
Map of 10 Gipps Street
COLLINGWOOD’S COOLEST! “INDUSTRIAL” STYLE OFFICE PERFECTION!!
Perfectly combining the building’s unique heritage in a sleek and modern, highly desireable industrial conversion office environment that will no doubt impress clients and be a joy to work and prosper from!
• Beautifully exposed lofty industrial saw tooth roof;
• Abundant natural light throughout;
• Exposed high concrete ceiling on ground floor;
• Air-conditioning with exposed steel ducting throughout;
• Polished concrete floor throughout;
• Open plan working environment supported by private rooms, break area, lunch area and large boardroom;
• Industrial style high bay lighting throughout;
• Separate male and female amenities; and
• Abundant undercover secure parking for 12 cars.
Brilliant City edge location right in the heart of vibrant Collingwood on tree-lined picturesque Gipps Street, with all of one’s food, drink, lifestyle and transport requirements well and truly catered for!
740sqm*. For Lease @ $200,000 per annum + outgoings + GST.
Property ID: 503561518Last Updated: 11 Aug 2021
More properties from TCI Property Consultants - Richmond
Contact AgentRooftop Train, 48 Easey Street,Collingwood, VIC 3066
Contact AgentLevel 1, 21 Waterloo Road,Collingwood, VIC 3066
Contact AgentOffice 2, 33 - 44 Stanley Street,Collingwood, VIC 3066