Address available on request,
Tolga, QLD 4882
Key property information
'THE HUMPY' - FREEHOLD SALE INCLUDES RETAIL GROCERY STORE / RESIDENCE AND 5 ACRES OF PRIME LAND WITH FURTHER POTENTIAL
* Iconic Tablelands Business For Sale (including Freehold)
* Large Commercial premises
* 3 bedroom residence with 2 car garage
* Granny Flat
* Land area – 2.138ha
* Large shed.
This is an amazing opportunity for the next owner to secure this FREEHOLD commercial sale which includes a renowned and well established business (The Humpy – a specialty grocery store), along with the freehold commercial land and a double storey, 3br home. All set on just over 5 acres of land in a prime position. Furthermore, possible development opportunities (STCA), for the astute buyer.
Successful retail specialty grocery and nut store, with a reputation second to none. Known as ‘The Humpy’ offering farm fresh fruit and veg, nuts, a large range of gluten free, wheat free & organic products, locally produced jams, chutneys, sauces, teas and coffee, confectionery, gifts, Himalayan Salt lamps and much more!
* The business has been established for over 30 years and prides itself on its success and is enjoyed by locals and tourists, day in and day out.
* Trades 7 days per week.
* Currently employs around 7 staff to run (including the owners), all very loyal.
* Has a strong social media following
* Excellent location on the main road, both in and out of Atherton - approximately 2500 vehicles per hour past our door.
* 2.13 ha (21300m2) of prime land
* Good infrastructure with the commercial building (approximately 480m2 under roof), with refrigerated cold rooms, preparation room, store room, office and amenities with 3 toilets.
* Large sealed car park (capacity for xxxx cars)
* 9m X 9m x 3m industrial machinery shed, enclosed by two roller doors, and has 3 phase power.
A large 3br, double storey home with granny flat underneath, two carports, and two bathrooms.
Fruit trees include custard apple, mangos, lemons and oranges.
The Humpy property runs parallel to the busiest highway on the Atherton Tablelands - The Kennedy Highway. It also borders the famous Tolga scrub.
For those that are not aware the Atherton Tablelands is one of far north Queensland's hidden treasures and is enjoyed by thousands of tourists both nationally and internationally.
The property itself is well suited for expansion and/or sub-division (STCA). Alternatively, consideration to build accommodation units for tourists (short or long stay), would also be well received. (STCA)
Owner is selling on a walk in walk out basis, which includes all fixtures, fittings, equipment and stock. All social media, website, domain name, telephone number etc are also included.
Included is the FREEHOLD Property and all infrastructure
Circa $2 million
This opportunity would be ideal for a family or a strong husband and wife team. It is a fabulous lifestyle and wonderful community to be a part of.
Enquire today to find out more.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
Property ID: 503742954Last Updated: 18 Sep 2021