Shell Norwest 2-8 Lexington Drive,
Bella Vista, NSW 2153
Please contact agent
Key property information
Tenanted Investment Details
to arrange a private inspection.
Blue Chip Investment in the heart of Norwest Business Park
- Brand new flagship store in Sydney
- Long lease expiry profile of 10 years
- Strong performing location
Enjoying long term secure income-stream from two (2) tenancies, Norwest service station is situated on the prime corner of Norwest Boulevard and Lexington Drive and benefits from a 24-hour flow of traffic comprising local residents and predominantly of freight transports.
Investment Highlights Include:
• Long expiry profile of 10 years with head lease to Viva Energy
• Net income of $604,544 per annum*
• Outgoings are recoverable by all tenants on a net lease structure
• Large corner site area of 2,813sqm*
• Construction complete in September 2020 with eight (8) fuel bowsers and high canopy clearance of 5.3 metres
• One of the major flagship convenience stores in Sydney
• 57 on-grade car spaces (including 30 shared car spaces with the adjoining McDonald’s site)
• This is one of two service stations which are exclusively run by Viva Energy within the Norwest and Bella Vista suburbs with main road frontage to Norwest Boulevard, a key bypass destination for vehicles passing Norwest Business Park to travel North, South, East and West through direct connections to the M2 & M7, Old Windsor Road and Windsor Road.
• 29 minutes* to Parramatta; 25 minutes* to Western Sydney Airport; and 45 minutes* to Sydney CBD
Norwest Service Station is for sale by Expressions of Interest closing on Thursday 15 October 2020 at 2pm (AEDT).
For further information, please contact Paul McGlynn and Harry Bui.
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503653298Last Updated: 24 Sep 2020