36 Powers Road
Seven Hills, NSW 2147
09 Nov 2018
Rare Western Sydney Land Opportunity
- Land size 3,149 m²
- Existing Development Approval
- Prime position with significant exposure
This presents an opportunity to purchase one of Seven Hills last parcels of vacant industrial land, lending itself to be purchased by Investors and Occupiers alike.
Key Highlights Include:
- Absolute prime location
- Site area of 3,149 m²
- Massive 82 metre (approx.) frontage to Powers Road
- Development Approval (DA-17-01248) for material storage and waste or resource transfer station – suits a variety of users!
- Excellent access to Old Windsor Road and M2/ M7 Motorways
- Substation onsite providing for ample power!
- Flexible IN1 – General Industrial zoning allowing depots, freight transport facilities, hardware and building supplies, warehouse and distribution centres
- Given the scarcity of land in Western Sydney this creates a fantastic opportunity for either an industrial strata development, freestanding building or an occupier to make use of the existing Development Approvals
- The NSW and Federal government has committed to significant infrastructure works of $73.4 billion over the next four years driving growth in the industrial market.
Auction on-site on Tuesday 8 November at 1:00pm.
Please contact your exclusive agents Hugo Hannah and Todd Clark for further details.
*All areas are approximate only.
Property ID: 502992202Last Updated: 14 Jan 2019