Admiralty House, 10/68A Esplanade
Darwin City, NT 0800
Expressions of Interest
CB - Central Business
Tenanted Investment Details
ICONIC BUILDING ON HIGH PROFILE CORNER – DARWIN’S ONLY F+B OFFERING ON THE ESPLANADE
- PRIME INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- OFFERING ONE OF DARWIN’S BEST VIEWS
- LEASEBACK OPPORTUNITY TO CHAR RESTAURANT
• PRIME INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
• UNRIVALED FRINGE CBD LOCATION FRONTING THE ESPLANADE AND OFFERING ONE OF DARWIN’S BEST HOSPITALITY LOCATIONS WITH UNRIVALED VIEWS
• LEASEBACK OPPORTUNITY TO CHAR RESTAURANT PROVIDING STRONG TENANT COVENANT AND STRONG INCOME STREAM
This outstanding freehold building represents the ultimate opportunity to secure a foothold on Darwin’s historic precinct fronting the Esplanade waterfront immediately adjacent to Bicentennial Park with the advantage being zoned CB – Central Business.
The property is held on a volumetric lot comprising a 1,650sqm land parcel with an enormous dual street frontage totalling approximately 105 metres.
Key investment highlights are as follows:
- Freehold building with priceless retail frontage to the Esplanade and Knuckey Street
- Ample off-street parking along the Esplanade and Knuckey Street
- Potential for future refurbishment or redevelopment, subject to heritage compliance with substantial building envelope allowance permitted within planning regulations. There is an existing Development Application for Admiralty House to expand the tenancy footprint
- Sale and Leaseback arrangement to the renowned Char Restaurant by restaurateur and nationally recognised beef judge John Kilroy
- New five year lease offering a strong rental return of $350,000 per annum + GST, with 2 x five year options
- Quality existing internal fitout with extensive external courtyard dining area
Chin & Associates strongly recommends this rare opportunity for your serious consideration.
For more information, please contact the exclusive selling agents Chin & Associates.
0411 17 7888
Property ID: 503286514Last Updated: 4 Nov 2019