270 - 278 Bourke Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Key property information
Map of 270 - 278 Bourke Street
Train stations within 5 km of 270 - 278 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance Melbourne Central Station 494 m Flinders Street Railway Station 552 m Parliament Station 700 m Flagstaff Station 801 m 7-Flagstaff Railway Station/William St (Melbourne City) 859 mPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of 270 - 278 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance 10-Bourke Street Mall/Swanston St (Melbourne City) 43 m 6-Swanston St/Bourke St (Melbourne City) 77 m City Circle Tram 231 m 6-Melbourne Town Hall/Collins St (Melbourne City) 234 m 11-City Square/Swanston St (Melbourne City) 279 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 270 - 278 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance Swanston St/Lonsdale St (Melbourne City) 249 m Elizabeth Stlonsdale St 306 m Collins St/Russell St (Melbourne City) 378 m Hardware Lane/Lonsdale St (Melbourne City) 421 m Little Bourke St/Queen St (Melbourne City) 438 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
AN EXCLUSIVE INTERGENERATIONAL OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A CORNER OF BOURKE STREET MALL
- Trophy CBD holding
- Melbourne's most prominent corner
- Two of only 13 Mall freeholds
Key features include:
• Two of only 13 freehold properties on Bourke Street Mall
• One of the world’s best retail destinations and globally recognised addresses
• Landmark corner of Bourke Street and Swanston Street
• Building area 1,319sqm
• Three street frontages totalling 58m offering super prime exposure
• Leased to Strandbags, Windsor Smith and Inshop
• Absolute prime flagship retail surrounded by the world’s most high-profile international retail brands
• Multiple options to either landbank, reposition, owner occupy and/or redevelop
This is an unprecedented opportunity to acquire Melbourne's most tightly held and sought after real estate – only one other Bourke Street Mall freehold sub $100m has traded in the last 20 years.
A 100% freehold interest in 270-272 Bourke Street and 274-278 Bourke Street is being offered For Sale in one line or separately by Private Treaty.
Note: All figures are approximate.
Property ID: 504421236Last Updated: 24 Nov 2023