Level 1, 493 - 495 Keilor Road,
Niddrie, VIC 3042
Contact for Price
Key property information
Map of Level 1, 493 - 495 Keilor Road
Train stations within 5 km of Level 1, 493 - 495 Keilor Road, Niddrie, VIC 3042 Distance Glenbervie Station 3.2 km Essendon Station 3.3 km Oak Park Station 3.6 km Strathmore Station 3.6 km Pascoe Vale Station 3.6 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of Level 1, 493 - 495 Keilor Road, Niddrie, VIC 3042 Distance 53a-Matthews Ave/Keilor Rd (Essendon) 201 m 52-Treadwell Rd/Keilor Rd (Niddrie) 395 m 54-Fullarton Rd/Matthews Ave (Niddrie) 400 m 55-Cameron St/Matthews Ave (Airport West) 646 m 51-Bradshaw St/Keilor Rd (Essendon) 746 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of Level 1, 493 - 495 Keilor Road, Niddrie, VIC 3042 Distance Matthews Ave/Keilor Rd (Niddrie) 36 m Keilor Rd/Matthews Ave (Niddrie) 131 m Creswell Ave/Fullarton Rd (Airport West) 254 m 52-Hoffmans Rd/Keilor Rd (Essendon) 430 m Carrington Rd/Hoffmans Rd (Niddrie) 447 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Be part of the dynamic Health Hub!
As a well-established Health Hub, the Eastbrooke Niddrie Health Hub offers a comprehensive range of health and medical services to the local community.
Features of the Level 1 Consulting Rooms 3 and 4 include:
• Modern offices with glazing, carpets, air con slit systems, natural light into rooms, walls to be painted white as part of Make Good by exiting tenant;
• Shared access to Level 1 reception area, toilets (male, female and disabled) and kitchen;
• Opportunity for an additional consult room;
• Adjacent to other Allied Health tenants
• Front and rear access
• Ample onsite and free car parking
• 50 metres to the tram stop
• Close to multiple schools, Essendon Fields Central shops and Niddrie Library
• 129,000 population base is 5-10 mins away
• Health Hub is centrally located in the Moonee Valley Council area
• The large ground floor medical centre is conveniently open 7 days a week (excluding public holidays). Many other on-site businesses including physio, podiatry, audiology, pathology, and cardiology.
Suitable for NDIS, Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy and other helath and wellness related businesses.
To enquire, please email or call 1300 815 0... and enter code 9917
Property ID: 504317936Last Updated: 28 Nov 2023
Contact Agent48 Hood St,Airport West, VIC 3042
Contact AgentMaribyrnong Homemaker Centre, Level 1 Shop 2a, 169 Rosamond Road,Maribyrnong, VIC 3032
$47,000Shop 1, 80-82 RALEIGH STREET,Essendon, VIC 3040