64 Ocean Street,
Victor Harbor, SA 5211
Key property information
Map of 64 Ocean Street
Coastal Retail in the Harbor
- Incredible location in the heart of Victor Harbor's main commercial street
- Flexible floor plan suitable for a variety of retail uses (STCC)
- Solar panels servicing the building
- On site carparking for up to 7 vehicles plus large council carpark directly behind
- Dual street vehicle and foot access to premises via Ocean Street and McKinlay Street
- Bright tenancy full of natural light
- Available from February 2024
64 Ocean Street presents to the market for lease, a rare opportunity in a very tightly held destination retail location.
Located in Victor Harbor, one of South Australia's most renowned coastal towns, the building features a primarily open and versatile floorplan of 420 – 500 sqm*. With large plate glass windows making up the entirety of the front end of the building and dual access via Ocean and McKinlay Streets. 64 Ocean Street is full of natural light and is perfectly suited for a wide range of retail/showroom uses (STCC). The tenancy will be available from February 2024 with National Pharmacies continuing to trade up until late January.
For more information or to arrange for an inspection of 64 Ocean Street, Victor Harbor contact Charlie Caruso or Craig Feely of McGees Property (RLA 1722).
Property ID: 504461232Last Updated: 5 Feb 2024