482 Kiewa Street,
Albury, NSW 2640
Key property information
Map of 482 Kiewa Street
Train stations within 5 km of 482 Kiewa Street, Albury, NSW 2640 Distance Albury 814 m Wodonga Station 4.8 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 482 Kiewa Street, Albury, NSW 2640 Distance Dean St at Kiewa St 131 m QEII Square 177 m Regional Arts Centre Dean St Albury NSW 208 m West End Plaza, Smollett St 250 m Smollett St Opp West End Plaza 256 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
NEW HIGH-PROFILE DA APPROVED DEVELOPMENT IN ALBURY'S PREMIUM CBD LOCATION
- Exposure to high volumes of daily pedestrian traffic.
- Construction to commence early 2024
Dixon Commercial Real Estate are excited to offer to the market this premium product in Albury's core retail position.
Located adjacent to Target and opposite the West End Plaza entrance, the development is positioned at the start of Albury's renowned 'Ant Trail' and provides an opportunity for up to five (5) tenancies of varying sizes.
This versatile development offers unlimited opportunities for retail, hospitality, medical and numerous other uses (STCA).
Key features of this offering:
- Versatility of one (1) up to five (5) premium tenancies ranging from approximately 180 square metres to approximately 800 square metres.
- Thriving trading location perfectly positioned in front of one of Albury's busiest intersection.
- Incredible exposure from Kiewa Street, Volt Lane or Amp Lane and adjacent to the Volt Lane multi deck public car park .
- Surrounded by National Brands including Target, JB Hi-Fi, Platypus, Sportsgirl, Mad Mex, Schnitz, TK Max and Toy World.
Negotiations are progressing with various national operators; be sure to secure a space within this development by contacting the below leasing agents.
Property ID: 504448836Last Updated: 8 Nov 2023
More properties from Dixon Commercial Real Estate - Albury
Contact Agent"The Quarter", 41 Elgin Boulevard,Wodonga, VIC 3690
$28,000 pa plus GST and outgoings150 High Street,Wodonga, VIC 3690