210 Victoria Road,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
Key property information
Map of 210 Victoria Road
Train stations within 5 km of 210 Victoria Road, Gladesville, NSW 2111 Distance Rhodes Station 3.7 km Meadowbank Station 3.7 km North Ryde Station 4.1 km Concord West Station 4.2 km West Ryde Station 4.3 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 210 Victoria Road, Gladesville, NSW 2111 Distance Jordan St Opp Christ Church Gladesville 95 m Trim Place, Victoria Rd 107 m Pittwater Rd Opp Gladeshill Presbyterian Church 119 m Gladeshill Presbyterian Church, Victoria Rd 145 m Gladeshill Presbyterian Church, Pittwater Rd 164 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
JOIN THE NEWLY DEVELOPED "VIA GLADESVILLE"
"Via Gladesville" has a limited number of leasing opportunities with current vacancies ranging from 25 - 220 sqm*. These premises would be suitable for a myriad of uses including Food and Beverage retailers, general services, health services, professional spaces, lifestyle services, educational services and more.
Via Gladesville is en route to all of Sydney's best destination. Boasting prime exposure on Victoria Road and is highly accessible by both North-bound and south-bound traffic. These retail premises are approximately a 15-20 minutes drive to Sydney CBD and adjacent to a large Council Car Park.
- Areas ranging from 25 - 220 sqm*
- Prime exposure on Victoria Road
- Highly accessible from both north-bound and south-bound traffic
- 10 commercial car spaces available and adjacent to large council car park
- North facing courtyard with ample sunlight
- Well suited for a myriad of uses including food and beverage retailers, general services, health services, professional spaces, lifestyle services, educational services and more.
*all figures are approximate
For more information, please contact Scott Stephens or Logan Grisaffe on 9969 1500.
Property ID: 503896298Last Updated: 23 Nov 2021
More properties from Ray White - Lower North Shore
Contact AgentRetail, 11-17 Willandra Street,Lane Cove, NSW 2066
Contact Agent79-83 Longueville Road,Lane Cove, NSW 2066