2 Weeroona Avenue,
Bendigo, VIC 3550
Key property information
Map of 2 Weeroona Avenue
Train stations within 5 km of 2 Weeroona Avenue, Bendigo, VIC 3550 Distance Bendigo Station 2.3 km Eaglehawk Station 4.8 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 2 Weeroona Avenue, Bendigo, VIC 3550 Distance Bakewell St/Weeroona Ave (Bendigo) 55 m Nolan St/Lucan St (Bendigo) 203 m Caledonia St/Thunder St (North Bendigo) 314 m Stewart St/Nolan St (North Bendigo) 349 m Lake Weeroona/294 Napier St (Bendigo) 369 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Bendigo City Fringe Hotel For Lease
WITH OPPORTUNITY TO GROW - BUSINESS FOR SALE ONLY
The Tysons Reef Hotel is located in a high exposure, city fringe location which boasts the reputation of one of the most popular hotels in Bendigo.
The current owners have refreshed the premises, which presents immaculately and provides various spaces to cater for varied crowds and events. The TRH business would suit a motivated operator looking to step into a strong operating business and take it to the next level. A number of opportunities exist to add to the services and, with the support of a proactive landlord, to further repurpose spaces to enhance capacity.
* 5 year lease (with 25 year options) to be offered
* Exceptional reputation for quality cuisine and service
* Operating 7 days a week
* Excellent online presence with online table booking and takeaway facilities as well as a strong social media presence
* Walk into a strong trading business, with consistent and diversified income even through recent challenges
* Bistro seating of 75, with a further 40 spaces in the bar and pool room
* The well laid out beer garden seats up to 100 people and is a quality function space, while the front verandah seats between 20-30 (licensed to 11pm)
* High exposure site with excellent passing traffic
* Various opportunities exist to build additional and ongoing income streams including extending car park and repurposing upstairs residence
* Experienced and committed staff
* Quality plant and equipment to be included in sale
* Stock at valuation also available
* The progressive landlord is continually looking to improve premises
Suitably qualified interested parties contact us to lodge an expression of interest in writing.
Property ID: 504085223Last Updated: 2 Aug 2022