108 St Georges Terrace,
Perth, WA 6000
Key property information
Map of 108 St Georges Terrace
An Exceptional Opportunity
- Competitive lease terms & incentives
- Prime location - great transport links
- Brand new end of trip facilities
108 St Georges Terrace is a desirable address with state-of-the-art commercial space, tailor made for modern organisations.
The first class refurbishment of the Palace Hotel and Tower is now complete incorporating:
- Newly refurbished lobby and entry statement
- New destination control lift system & lift interiors
- Central plant upgrade
- Full floor refurbishments including ceilings, lighting, carpets and paint
- New bathrooms
108 St Georges Terrace offers:
- Premium workspace with abundant natural light.
- Conference facilities on both the ground floor and Level 51.
- Flexible floor plates providing various configuration possibilities.
- Multiple floors with the potential for inter-floor connectivity.
- Commanding views of the Swan River with the upper levels affording spectacular views of the Indian Ocean.
- A professional on-site team consisting of a full time concierge, general manager, administrator, facilities manager and senior security manager.
- Brand new end of trip facilities incorporating secure bicycle storage, change rooms, drying lockers and showers.
- Secure executive car parking bays over two levels.
- A café in the lobby and new restaurant Meat & Wine Co onsite.
Immediate availability includes:
Level 9: 822m² – refurbished open plan
Level 10: 822m² – refurbished open plan
Level 16: 822m² – existing fitout including reception area, board room, 3 meeting rooms, 10 offices, open plan work stations & kitchen / breakout area.
Level 17: 822m² – refurbished open plan
Level 18: 822m² – new spec fitout installed including 64 workstations, touchdown areas, meeting / collaboration spaces, quiet rooms & staff break out area.
Level 20: 181.50m² - existing fitout includes 2 offices, 10 workstations & breakout / kitchen area.
Level 50: Under offer
Property ID: 500831619Last Updated: 22 Jan 2020