'Woodlea' Sidonia Road,
Kyneton, VIC 3444
Key property information
One of the Macedon Ranges' finest properties, ‘Woodlea’
- Approx. 2,185 ac grazing slopes
- 15 dams, Natural Springs + Pipers Creek
- c1853 Historic Homestead with 6 bedrooms
The Macedon Ranges is renowned for high quality grazing due to its cool climate, and with its proximity to Melbourne is fast becoming the premium rural area of Victoria. The property can be sold as a whole or subdivided into two.
Features of this notable Victorian property include:
• Approx. 2,185 acres of rolling productive grazing slopes to grazing granite hills
• Over 24 separate paddocks
• Excellent water with 15 dams, Natural Springs and double frontage to Pipers Creek
• c1853 Historic Homestead with six bedrooms
• English-style garden with rock feature walls, extensive lawns and age-old trees
• Inground pool and Mod grass tennis court
• 4 stand shearing shed with good sheep handling facilities
• Good support infrastructure of machinery, hay sheds, workshop and silos.
Expressions of interest closing 14 of November 2018.
For more information please contact:
Colliers International Rawdon Briggs 0428 651 1... or Angus Macleod 0414 670 286
PRDnationwide Kyneton Helen Jens 0404 834 926 or Kirsty Murray 0409 426 815
Property ID: 502988998Last Updated: 14 Apr 2020