Weir Views, 344-384 & 430-458 Exford Road,
Melton, VIC 3337
Key property information
SOUTH MELBOURNE, VIC 3205
FOR SALE | THE LAST SIGNIFICANT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY IN EXFORD ROAD, MELTON
This site is strategically positioned with 1.4km of frontage to Exford Road, at 35.49ha the site will delver over 240 residential lots (STPA) and 20.40ha of open space. Significant work has already been undertaken to prepare the property for development, with a council approved Land Capability Assessment and Urban Design Framework in place.
The site enjoys a premier position on the doorstep of Lendlease’s Atherstone Estate. The neighbouring estates Seventh Bend and Exford Waters are under development, trading and have already sold approximately 1500 allotments collectively. The site is surrounded by an abundance of natural amenity. Extensive walking and cycling paths will connect future residents to local shopping centres, schools and sports fields.
- Offered on an ‘almost’ ready to develop basis
- Ober $5m of creditable open space (based on the approved UDF/LCA and final equalisation rate)
- One of a kind opportunity surrounded by an abundance of natural amenity – 20m cliffs, 180° views and running water channels
- Premier position on the doorstep of Seventh Bend and Weir Views
- Strategically positioned with 1.4km of Exford Road Frontage
- Close proximity to Western Freeway
For sale by Expression of Interest, closing Wednesday 16th September at 4pm.
Property ID: 503624682Last Updated: 2 Dec 2020