Address available on request,
Waaia, VIC 3637
Key property information
The Waaia community is well known for its strong local loyal support of this pub and will indeed support and look forward to new ownership and the next chapter of this iconic landmark.
The Waaia Hotel is situated on 2 titles with 9 allotments and enjoys good summer traffic to and from the Murray River as well as patronage during the footy season with a very successful football club fielding 4 footy sides and 8 netball sides.
The building itself is in fair to medium condition in need of some restoration.
- Bar, toilets, cool room & cellar
- Lounge and large dining area with full kitchen
- Residence 3BR plus study and 2 bathrooms
- Sundry shedding and rainwater tanks
- 2 titles, 9 allotments on approx 2.4 acres
Property ID: 500988543Last Updated: 12 Jan 2017