"Pindari", 0 Carrapee Hill Road
Darke Peak, SA 5642
02 Apr 2014
SOLID MIXED FARMING INVESTMENT
“Pindari” is located approximately 152 radial kilometres north of Port Lincoln. Port Lincoln is the primary regional centre for the area and services South Australia’s West Coast and Eyre Peninsula. The city also includes a deep sea port servicing panama vessels.
• 1,385.56Ha* over Two Freehold Titles
• 40km* north east of Cleve
• 3 bedroom home, 2 stand shearing shed with yards, fertiliser shed, machinery shed, chemical shed and silos
• Undulating land comprising quality red/brown sandy loam over clay
• Production history available
• Well fenced and sub-divided into 10 paddocks
• Average Rainfall 350mm* per annum
• Efficient access to Darke Peak, Cleve and Kimba grain receival sites
Inspections are only available upon appointment with the marketing agent.
The properties are being offered for sale by Public Auction.
Auction will be held on Friday 14th March 2014 at 11:00am.
Venue: Cleve Golf Club, Cleve.
Registration is required on the day.
Property ID: 501028515Last Updated: 8 May 2014