Part Level 7, 15 Collins Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Key property information
PRIME EAST END COLLINS STREET OPPORTUNITY – EXECUTORS AUCTION
- Medical / Residential / Office
- Large Balcony Overlooking Collins Street
- 1x Ground Level Car Park
- An exclusive Collins Street opportunity totalling 106m²* offered with Vacant Possession.
- Distinguished Paris East End location near the corner of Collins Street & Spring Street, directly opposite Treasury Gardens and Parliament House.
- Over 11m* of Collins Street frontage, providing light-filled accommodation that can be tailored to a variety of uses including medical, residential or office.
- Flexible self-contained premises, including three separate working / living areas, two (2) bathrooms, laundry and kitchen amenities.
- Large north-facing balcony with uninterrupted views down Collins Street and up to Spring Street.
- 1x Car Park located on Ground Level for added convenience.
- Positioned amongst premium grade office buildings, luxury retail, 5-star hotels, Treasury Gardens, and the city’s finest hospitality venues.
- Direct access to public transport including: Parliament Train Station, Collins/Spring Street tram stop, Eastern Freeway, Hoddle Street and Monash Freeway and an abundance of commercial parking bay solutions.
- Ideally suited to any Owner Occupier (Medical / Residential / Office) and/or astute Investor. An exceptional SMSF prospect.
For Sale by Online Auction on Saturday 7th August at 10.30am
For further information, or to arrange an inspection time, please contact the exclusive selling agents at Colliers
George Davies | 0421 799 489
Anthony Kirwan | 0431 952 430
Alexander Leggo | 0432 053 747
Property ID: 503868662Last Updated: 18 Sep 2021
More properties from Colliers - Melbourne