Palm Apartments, 75 Bradford Street
Whyalla, SA 5600
0.75ha (1.85 acres)
13 May 2008
• Capitalise on the SA mining boom
• 48 one and two bedroom apartments in four buildings
• Occupancy rate of 96% in 2006/2007
• Estimated net profit for Year End 2006/2007 of $427,000
• Further development/strata titling potential
• Site area of 7,500sqm approximately
• Frontage to three streets
• 56 car parks including open, covered and 12 secure garages
• Offered on a WIWO basis
One quarter of the 48 units have been upgraded, the balance refurbished and the grounds landscaped to deliver a contemporary finish and an exceptional opportunity for the astute investor.
Whyalla is one of SA's largest cities with a population of around 21,000 people. The growth of Whyalla has been mainly due to the strong commitment to the mining and resource industry with BHP and OneSteel injecting considerable capital into this gulf city.
The OneSteel Project Magnet is expected to deliver $1.5 billion in exports.
Site Area: 7500 m2
Property ID: 5319849Last Updated: 4 Dec 2013