Macquarie Hotel, 269 Macquarie Street,
Liverpool, NSW 2170
Key property information
Map of Macquarie Hotel, 269 Macquarie Street
Rare Top 60 Gaming Pub
• Gaming turnover 26% up year-on-year
• 24-hour liquor licence with 30 gaming machines and rare 3-hour shutdown
• Only 22 gaming machines currently in smoking area - scope for 30 (STCA)
• Situated next to council car park (440 bays) with direct rear hotel entry/exit
• Phenomenal growth story - planning for 140,000 new residents in Liverpool by 2030, over 500,000sqm of new retail/commercial space required to meet demand, surrounded by 100m residential/office tower sites!
• 1062sqm site with dual street frontage and 6-story development potential (STCA)
• One of the last Top 100 gaming hotels that can be bought!
• No Capex required - nothing compares - inspection a must!
Property ID: 501523072Last Updated: 9 Jul 2015