Kenmore Ex-Fire Station, 3 Phillipa Street
Kenmore, QLD 4069
Open space parking + additional parking Space
20 Sep 2012
Auction Cancelled. An Exceptional Investment Opportunity
- Ex Fire Station
- 2,152sqm of land with 325sqm GFA
- Located opposite Kenmore Village
Perfectly placed for growth in the heart of Kenmore’s thriving services and cafe precinct, Brisbane Real Estate is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a high quality asset in an exceptional location - 3 Phillipa Street, Kenmore.
Previously used as the Kenmore Fire Station, the double brick two storey building contains a gross floor area of approximately 325sqm. Offering a two street entrance, two large roller doors (approx. 3.6m clearance), multiple internal and external entrances to various rooms and ample space for parking it will be ideal for commercial office space and business services (STCA).
Rarely does an opportunity like this present itself in Kenmore, call for further information.
Key Highlights include:
- Located under 12km from the CBD and off Moggill Road with exposure to over 50,000 cars per day
- Strategic spot situated opposite Kenmore Village shopping centre and a host of business services
- Approx 325sqm GFA: 6 defined rooms (some with separate external access) + additional open spaces and storage areas; - 2 large roller doors (3.6m clearance) with 2 street access (Phillipa St & Cedarleigh Rd)
- 2 bathrooms (1 room/office area with en-suite)
- Parking for at least 5 cars with potential for additional parking after re-configuration and ample off-street parking
- Metrospace sign on-site providing income, details available on request
- Total land area of 2,152sqm including approximately 280sqm grass area adjoining the property which could be converted into a parking area
***Inspection Times: Tues 4th September and Thurs 6th September 1-2pm
Sat 8th Sept, Tues 11th Sept and Thurs 13th Sept 12-1pm
For Sale Now or By Auction 22nd September. Call Fyri Fahir or Benjamin Smith for more information.
Property ID: 500421675Last Updated: 1 Apr 2016