Address available on request,
Ingham, QLD 4850
Key property information
FREEHOLD NATIONAL HIGHWAY 1 - COASTAL PARK RETURNING 13.75%, WITH PLENTY OF UPSIDE - 927CPF
Key Features of the Property Include:
- 1 acre of vacant land for developing a further 10 cabins.
- 5 minute drive to the major city centre.
- 3 hour drive to International Airport.
- 1 hour drive to Domestic Airport.
- Large recently renovated 4 bedroom, two bathroom manager’s residence.
- A newly renovated amenities block costing $250,000.
- Sustainable and consistent Net Profit and Cash Flow.
- 15,000 cars daily traffic flow out front.
- Large 55 powered van site with capability for 60.
- 9 well-presented cabins.
- Swimming pool.
- Camp kitchen.
- Close to major fishing, scenic falls and wetland destinations.
- Park Vehicles including a ute, truck, tractor and van worth more than $100,000.
Consistently producing good cash flows, there is ample land to expand the Park with a further 10 Cabins on existing land (STCA) and/or even develop further as a Manufactured Home Estate through acquiring the 5 acres of land adjoining the Park.
It is being sold as a viable going concern, easily managed by an active couple seeking a relaxed lifestyle or a major expansion project for a serious Park Developer.
Property inspections by arrangement only.
Net Profit: $400,221 for 2022/23
Contact Antonio Curulli from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 927CPF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4226
Explore property virtually
Property ID: 504106503Last Updated: 26 Sep 2023
Contact Agent67 McLennan Road,Paluma, QLD 4816
$1,000,000Former "Casual Cassowary Devonshire Tea House", *, 51531 Bruce Highway,Rungoo, QLD 4849