Address available on request
Glen Innes, NSW 2370
Key property information
568MF - Solid Freehold B and B Motel
- 15 ground floor units with undercover parking
- Set on 1.5 acres of land
- Continental Breakfast only - No cooking
- Truck and trailer Parking
- Easy walk to CBD
- Excellent mix of accommodation
- New England Highway exposure
- Spacious three bedroom residence
Enquire now for more details!
Glen Innes is situated amidst rolling countryside on the Northern Tablelands of NSW and the economy is based principally upon agriculture and tourism. The town is known for its fine parks which are especially attractive in autumn as Glen Innes has four distinct seasons. Glen Innes has numerous arts, craft and collectables shops. Fishing, fossicking and horse riding are also popular ways to enjoy the scenic environs.
Net profit $181,612
Contact Debbie Nicholson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 568MF
Property Code: 549
Property ID: 501056339Last Updated: 30 May 2014