Gaelic Cemetery Vineyard Gaelic Cemetery Road,
Stanley Flat, SA 5453
Key property information
Premium Clare Valley Vineyard & Development Opportunity
- Proximity to Clare & Adelaide.
- Development upside.
- Premium fruit.
A premium vineyard located in the renowned Clare Valley wine region is for sale. Strategically located only minutes from the township of Clare, the vineyard is planted to varietals suited to the region including Riesling and Shiraz and presents interested parties with a wonderful opportunity to take advantage of the self-evident appeal this property has to offer.
Contained in two Certificates of Title, this prominent site offers significant development potential (STCC) to add value to the already established vineyard which supplies fruit to the local award-winning label, Gaelic Cemetery Wines.
Key features include:
- Total area of approximately 32 hectares contained in two Certificates of Title.
- Established vineyards planted to 16.48 hectares.
- Premium varietals including Shiraz, Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon and Malbec.
- Secure water supplied via underground and surface water licences.
- Supply fruit to award winning Gaelic Cemetery Wines.
- Development potential.
Inspections are strictly by appointment with the agents.
Property ID: 503157394Last Updated: 25 Apr 2020
More properties from Colliers - ADELAIDE
Contact AgentSlaughterhouse Road,Clare, SA 5453
Contact Agent60 Saw Mill Road,Sevenhill, SA 5453
Contact AgentSchobers Vineyard Tank and Main North Roads,Leasingham, SA 5452