Friendly Grocer Plus Liquor 44 Riverside Drive,
Airds, NSW 2560
Key property information
Map of Friendly Grocer Plus Liquor 44 Riverside Drive
AIRDS VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTRE
- Rare Neighbourhood Centre Redevelopment
- Significant Landholding of 15,600sqm*
- Flexible B1 Neighbourhood Centre Zoning
Village Shopping Centre, a Sydney metropolitan neighbourhood shopping centre redevelopment
Airds Village Shopping Centre is located 50 kilometres from the Sydney CBD and 3
kilometres from the Campbelltown CBD in the South West Sydney Growth corridor. The
Centre currently presents as a neighbourhood shopping centre, positioned on a large 1.56
hectare parcel of land. The property is directly surrounded by an abundance of residential
houses with no other retail offerings within the primary sector trade area.
The suburb of Airds is currently undergoing a significant urbanisation and redevelopment
by Landcom, driven primarily through the new residential estate, known as Newbrook
Estate. The property is located in the heart of the proposed new Airds Town Centre and
provides an opportunity for developers to create a brand new shopping centre.
Investment Highlights Include:
- Large 1.56 hectare (15,600 square metre) site
- 2.7% average annual population growth rate in the Primary Trade Area to 2031^
- Located in the heart of the brand new Newbrook Estate providing over 2,100 dwellings
- Flexible B1 – Neighbourhood zoning allows for potential mixed use development (STCA)
- Strong holding income
- No full line supermarkets in the Main Trade Area^
- Retail expenditure in the Primary Sector to grow at an average annual growth rate of 7.5% to 2031^
Airds Village Shopping Centre is For Sale by way of Expressions of Interest closing
Wednesday 30th October at 2:00pm AEDT.
0418 477 8...
0407 651 3...
0488 748 1...
Property ID: 503348542Last Updated: 11 Mar 2022
More properties from Colliers - Sydney
Contact AgentBlaxland Home Centre, Blaxland Road,Campbelltown, NSW 2560
Contact AgentBradbury Shopping Village 100 The Parkway,Bradbury, NSW 2560