Address available on request,
De Mole River, SA 5223
Key property information
PRISTINE KANGAROO ISLAND DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- 2,398* hectare contiguous landholding
- Stunning coastline
- A unique development opportunity (STCA)
Comprising a spectacular 2,398* hectare estate with over three kilometres of stunning coastline, De Mole Estate has long been used in South Australian tourism campaigns to promote the natural beauty of Kangaroo Island to the rest of the world.
Offered for the first time in almost 50 years, De Mole Estate is in the secluded north-west corner of Kangaroo Island and features 61 Certificates of Title, along with approximately 3.7 kilometres of private coastline, including sandy beaches and rugged cliffs overlooking the Indian Ocean.
The coveted estate represents a prime development opportunity for international corporate investors or high net worth individuals seeking to capitalise on the global tourism appeal of Kangaroo Island, which earlier this year was ranked in the world’s top three travel destinations by Lonely Planet.
Key features of De Mole Estate include:
• A flagship 2,398* hectare contiguous landholding, comprising 61 Certificates of Title, in one of Australia’s most scenic locations.
• Over three kilometres of stunning coastline and private access to Kangaroo Beach, ideal for snorkelling, fishing, swimming and whale watching.
• Breathtaking landscape and natural environment that includes Fides Bluff, Whale Gully, Coveny’s Gully and De Mole Beach.
• Passive income of $50,000* per annum from a lease in place with a livestock grazing enterprise.
• A unique development opportunity (Subject to Council Approval) in an internationally acclaimed tourism destination.
• Structural improvements include a homestead, shearing shed, hay shed, several machinery / storage sheds and cattle and sheep yards.
Explore property virtually
Property ID: 502592094Last Updated: 26 Jul 2021