Coles Swansea, 210-224 Pacific Highway,
Swansea, NSW 2281
Key property information
Map of Coles Swansea, 210-224 Pacific Highway
Strong Performing Freestanding Coles Supermarket Leased Until 2028 Plus 10 year Option
- 100% of income secured by Coles
- Prominent 10,250 square metre site
- Strong supermarket performance
Coles Swansea is in the heart of the popular tourist town of Swansea, 129 kilometres north of Sydney and 28 kilometres south of Newcastle.
Coles Swansea features a 3,300 square metre* full-line Coles supermarket and features a well patronised ‘Click and Collect’ facility. The property is positioned on a significant 10,250 square metre* site that provides a car parking ratio of 4.54* per 100 sqm ensuring a high level of convenience for shoppers. Access to the centre is gained via Wood Street, while the property also benefits from a 68 metre* frontage to the Pacific Highway.
The property is secured by a lease to Coles until 2028 with a 10 year option through to 2038.
Positioned at the entrance to Lake Macquarie, Swansea is a popular tourist destination with approximately 1.2 million visitors to the region in 2018. Coles Swansea is one of two supermarkets that serve the Main Trade Area of approximately 15,530 people as at 2019^.
- Net income $586,574 per annum*
- Secured by a 25 year lease until 2028 with a further 10 year option
- 100% of income secured by Coles Supermarket
- Large site area of 10,250 sqm
- Flexible B2 – Local Centre zoning
- 68 metre frontage to the Pacific Highway*
- Estimated MTA population of 15,530 people in 2019^
- Located in a popular tourism region with 1.2 million visitors to the Lake Macquarie LGA in 2018^
- Located between the major economic centres of Newcastle and Gosford
*All figures contained herein are approximate
^Location IQ September 2019
For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing 2pm (AEDT) Thursday 31 October 2019.
Property ID: 503352474Last Updated: 28 Apr 2020