'City Point', 101 Sturt Street,
Townsville City, QLD 4810
Key property information
Map of 'City Point', 101 Sturt Street
Secure Government Leased Asset
'City Point' is a well-connected, centrally located building that offers a staggered lease expiry profile and a WALE of over 5 years, with fixed review mechanisms in place across all leases.
101 Sturt Street is being offered for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday, 25 February 2021 at 4pm (AEST).
• Extensively refurbished asset providing 5,047sqm* (NLA) of high-quality office/retail accommodation
• 5.05 Year WALE (as at April 2021) with a staggered lease expiry profile
• Fully leased net income of $1,661,392p.a* + GST reflecting a below market average gross rent of $397/sqm
• Income secured by leases to Department of Emergency Services (31%)^, Department of Housing & Public Works (37%)^, Queensland Police Service (19%)^, Commonwealth Bank of Australia (11%)^.
• 3.00% - 4.00% fixed annual reviews provide strong annualised growth throughout investment cycle
• A highly connected 4,066sqm* site within walking distance to the recently refurbished Flinders Street precinct and several other core amenity and infrastructure.
• An unrivalled town centre basement car parking ratio of 1:45 (112 bays);
• 64% of total income with a minimum of 6 years remaining and options to extent further
• Set to benefit from an expanding Townville economic base
Property ID: 503744070Last Updated: 2 Mar 2022