C3/91 Reid Promenade,
Joondalup, WA 6027
Key property information
Map of C3/91 Reid Promenade
This ground floor commercial unit is close to other professional services and is in a well-managed and attractive mixed-use complex of 4 commercial lots on the ground floor, with residential apartments above. There are tandem parking bays for two cars included in the strata lot, with additional easy street side parking at the door - free after hours and at weekends (also a car parking building within easy walking distance). Just around the corner from popular 2 Beans & Papillion Café , with loads of other shops, cafes and services nearby.
• Ground Floor
• 45 Square meters internally (71 sqm total strata lot size)
• Large Window Shopfront provide signage and great Natural light
• Benefit from the previous occupant's premium fit out (previously Elite Nails Joondalup)
• Efficient Use of space with a separate treatment room with additional handbasin
• Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
• Kitchenette and additional handbasin
• Shared Amenities with compliant Accessible toilet in complex
• Flexible Uses (subject to council approval)
• Available with Vacant Possession
Council Rates: 2021/2022 approx. $1 118.35 per annum
Water Rates: 2021/2022 approx. $955.38
Strata Levies: Currently $656 per quarter (admin levy $568.00 reserve levy $88.00 per quarter)
You'll love the size of this unit, perfect for a range of different businesses with practical use of space - it's extremely well- presented too. The feeling of quality and broad appeal, the additional car space to park a second car behind the other and the modern eye-catching design of the building set this opportunity for your perfect Joondalup business premises to sell quickly at the realistic value for money asking price.
Please enquire by emailing Grant Mathews of First Western Realty at email@example.com or call 0488 024 3.... Viewing by advance appointment.
Details provided for this property are for information only and should not be taken as a representation in any respect on the part of the vendor or their agent. Prospective clients should make their own enquiries regarding the property or fixtures before entering into any Contract, or Lease Agreement. All plans and measurements are approximate and not to scale.
Property ID: 504040439Last Updated: 20 Sep 2022