Berrinba Central, 188-202 Wayne Goss Drive,
Berrinba, QLD 4117
Key property information
Map of Berrinba Central, 188-202 Wayne Goss Drive
BERRINBA CENTRAL – FROM THE GROUND UP ONE OF BRISBANE BEST INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Woolworths anchored local center, Marsden on 5th.
Berrinba Central is significantly pre-committed to major national and international tenants across a wide range of Industries
• Significantly pre-committed multi-stage development across sectors such as retail, fuel, fast-food, health, liquor and gaming.
• Opportunity to fund through or presale single stages or entire project and take advantage of significant stamp duty savings and leasing work to date
• Leased to major brands such as United Petroleum, Bridgestone Tyre and Auto, World Gym, and Oporto.
• Ideally located along the rapidly expanding Brisbane to Gold Coast corridor this is a unique opportunity to secure entirely, or a strategic portion of a development opportunity rarely offered to market.
• DA approved major fuel and convenience retail asset significantly pre-leased to major brands United Petroleum, World Gym, Bridgestone Tyre and Auto, Oporto and Banjos Bakery.
• Imminent construction commencing, rare opportunity to pre-sale whole stage, an investment scale rarely offered to the market
• Subdivided into 6 individual lots offering valuation upside.
• Fully leased net income $1,796,375 + GST
Stage 2 – Medical Centre / Day Hospital
• DA approved state of the art multi-level medical Centre
• Offering over 3,000sqm of medical / office accommodation
• Significant pre-leasing interest being imminently finalised
Stage 3 – Tavern / Club Site
• DA approved Tavern / Club site in excess of 3,000sqm NLA
• Located only kilometers from multiple high performing gaming venues, including QLD’s number one club.
• Abundant onsite parking with the ability to expand through basement approvals already in place.
Berrinba Central represents a scale and flexibility rarely seen in the market, purchase in part as DA approved land, individual stages upon completion or as one of Brisbane best large scale development sites and take advantage of the planning and leasing work to date.
Expressions of Interest campaign closing 16th May at 4pm AEST.
Property ID: 503165958Last Updated: 9 Aug 2019