81-91 Horton Street (& 123-125 William Street),
Port Macquarie, NSW 2444
Key property information
Map of 81-91 Horton Street (& 123-125 William Street)
Freehold Retail Investment Holding/future re-development site
* Featuring three street frontage and dual street vehicle access driveways.
* The property comprises a single level commercial development of varying buildings offering 8 individual tenancy income streams Including Newcastle Permanent Bank and Sportscraft (APG & Co).
* Upgrade works have been completed to the external shopfronts as well as internal upgrade works to almost all tenancies
* The property is currently 100% leased and occupied - all income producing
* value add potential through additional development opportunities and further tenancy upgrades
* All tenancies offer direct street frontage and are supplied with individual electricity and can all operate independently.
* Land Area is 1,379 sqm approx.
* Lettable Area is 675 sqm approx + common area amenities facilities
* Land use Zoning is B3 - Commercial Core.
* Height Of Building 19 m to 22 m under planning, Floor Space Ratio 3:1
* Sold with existing tenancies offering significant passing income.
* Gross income $358,203.00 pa Ex GST
* Outgoings - 100% paid by lessor - total $130,963.00 PA approx
* Land Tax - Rateable Value $2.41 million
* The Nett Income is $227,240 PA GST EX approx as at 1.1.22
* Excellent rental income history and high occupancy rates
* Rarely available significantly multi-tenant holding
* Documents available from selling agents
* For further information, Please contact Luke Horton - 0417 406 4... .
Raine & Horne Commercial
Shop 3, 136 William Street, Port Macquarie
T : 02 6584 05...
Property ID: 503982166Last Updated: 18 May 2022