72-74 Bourke Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Key property information
Map of 72-74 Bourke Street
Classic CBD Freehold Investment
- Prime CBD Investment
- Highly Regarded Tenant
- Strong Upside Potential
Situated in the prized east-end of Melbourne’s CBD and leased to long term tenant, “Bottega” restaurant, this premium property is ideally positioned between two Melbourne icons; Grossi Florentino and Pellegrini’s. Boasting a prime location, high profile tenant and very strong growth prospects, we strongly recommend this ideal CBD investment.
The key attributes of the property include:
- A magnificent 2-level building in immaculate condition
- Renewed 5+5+5 year lease to Melbourne institution “Bottega” Restaurant
- Bottega has been in occupation since 2002
- Net Rental: $211,940 per annum* (as at 13 May 2018)
- Wide Bourke Street frontage of 8m* with 2nd street frontage to Mornane Place
- Valuable landholding of 198sq m*
- Significant future rental and development upside potential
- Perfectly positioned between Melbourne icons; Grossi Florentino and Pellegrini’s
- An incredible location within the 24-hour district of Melbourne’s East End
- An extremely rare CBD freehold investment opportunity!
EOI closed - A multitude of offers received and being reviewed.
For further information, please contact:
Julian Heatherich - 0412 995 6...
Benson Zhou - 0458 488 8...
Property ID: 502772874Last Updated: 30 Sep 2021
Contact Agent168 Bourke Street,Melbourne, VIC 3000
Contact Agent(Basement, Ground, & Mezzanine), 405 Collins Street,Melbourne, VIC 3000
Contact Agent16 Degraves Street,Melbourne, VIC 3000