6/119-123 Colburn Avenue,
Victoria Point, QLD 4165
Key property information
Map of 6/119-123 Colburn Avenue
Investment Opportunity - 65sqm Modern Office/Retail Tenancy in Prime Location
- MODERN FITOUT - RECEPTION AND TWO ROOMS
- EXCELLENT EXPOSURE TO PASSING TRAFFIC
- CURRENTLY LEASED TO 16 FEBRUARY 2022
* Fully ducted air conditioning
* Front reception/retail area and two office/consultancy rooms
* Kitchenette and lunchroom at rear
* Other tenancies include Dentist, Accountant, BWS, Bakery, Eateries and more
* Excellent exposure to vehicle and pedestrian traffic
* Large car park at the rear of the complex
* Currently leased to 16 February 2022
* Current net annual income of $19,758 (approximately)
* Information Memorandum available on request.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Exclusive Agent, Colin Tucker.
Victoria Point has evolved into one of the fastest growing suburbs in Redlands Coast, with a mix of residential, conservation and commercial areas. It has a multitude of parks and esplanades and is a popular destination for families. It is also the gateway to Coochiemudlo Island with a regular ferry and barge service and offers easy access to Moreton Bay with its own boat ramp.
Property ID: 503785922Last Updated: 20 Jul 2021
Contact Agent160-162 Broadwater Terrace,Redland Bay, QLD 4165
Contact Agent99-101 Collins Street,Redland Bay, QLD 4165
$1,950,000Address available on request,Redland Bay, QLD 4165