573 Bickley Road,
Maddington, WA 6109
Key property information
Map of 573 Bickley Road
Two High Quality, Adjoining Industrial Facilities
- Two Street Frontage
- Two 5T Overhead Gantry Cranes
- Available Together or Separately
The two adjoining properties offer an excellent solution for an owner occupier or investor looking to secure high grade, standalone industrial properties in a core location.
Positioned in the heart of Maddington the properties are located in an established industrial area with very good proximity to key infrastructure and are well serviced by Tonkin & Roe Hwy.
The properties can be purchased together or separately.
573 Bickley Road:
* Total land area of 4,026sqm
* Total building area of 1,915sqm of office/workshop
* Very good standard office accommodation
* High clearance, clear span, well-shaped workshop area
* Two x 5T gantry cranes included
* Two street frontage providing high exposure and excellent site access
* Drive through capability
* Surplus land component currently utilised as hardstand/laydown and potentially allows additional building to be added
Asking Price: $3,100,000 + GST
33 Emerald Road:
* Total land area of 2,129sqm
* Total building area of 1,500sqm
* Modern, concrete tilt construction
* High, clear span warehousing
* Includes a drive through canopy
Asking Price: $1,700,000 + GST
High quality, free standing properties are tightly held, especially in WA’s premium eastern corridor.
For further information please contact the sales agents from JLL.
Property ID: 503734614Last Updated: 12 Jul 2021
More properties from JLL - Perth
Contact Agent20 Bedford Crescent,Forrestfield, WA 6058
$1,326,00031 Walters Way,Forrestfield, WA 6058
$8,100,000291 Berkshire Road,Forrestfield, WA 6058