57 Tolga Road,
Atherton, QLD 4883
Key property information
Map of 57 Tolga Road
Commercial Property with National Tenant
- 1,619sqm Freehold
- 1,100sqm NLA
- Leased until 2020 to Harvey Norman
Features of the property include:
• Net lettable area of 1,100 sqm*
• Leased until 2020 to national franchise, Harvey Norman
• Current income $100,370.90 (+ GST) per annum with annual 3.5% increase (from October)
• Extensive refurbishments recently completed (both internally and externally)
• Retail fit-out with large windows at front of store
• Loading area at rear with roller door access
• Ample off-street parking and convenient highway access
• Nearby businesses include, high-profile car sale yard, hardware store, service station and workshops
• High profile location on the Kennedy Highway in commercial/industrial area with considerable passing traffic
Atherton township is considered as the southern business hub of the Atherton Tablelands; located on the juncture of the Gillies Highway to Yungaburra, the Kennedy Highway north to Mareeba and south to Ravenshoe and Mount Garnet, the Malanda Road to Malanda, and the Herberton Road to Herberton.
With the township predominantly a centre of commerce for the region and a service centre for the inland areas, Atherton is also a prized farming region with the land around Atherton used to grow a variety of crops, including sugar cane, peanuts, mangoes, maize (corn), potatoes, avocados and macadamia nuts. Dairy and beef cattle are also reared in the area.
With its ideal climate and natural beauty, Atherton has been the focus of substantial investment in residential development in recent times which in-turn is expected to flow onto the commercial and industrial property market, increasing the appeal of this investment opportunity.
For sale by Auction, Thursday 30 July, 11am at the Pullman International Hotel, 17 Abbott Street, Cairns. To obtain the Information Memorandum and additional details please contact Stacey Quaid.
Property ID: 501618265Last Updated: 26 Feb 2016