57-59 Stephenson Street,
Cremorne, VIC 3121
Key property information
Map of 57-59 Stephenson Street
CAPITALISE IN CREMORNE
- Prominent site of 351m²*
- Prime development opportunity (STCA)
- Owner occupiers, developers & investors
Key investment highlights include:
• Prominent land parcel of 351m²* with three frontages
• Commercial 2 Zoning provides significant opportunity for future high-density development (STCA)
• Immediate surrounding planning approval/developments create strong planning precedence for multi-storey development (STCA)
• Existing warehouse improvements allow for refurbishment to suit owner occupiers or investors
• Current vacancy rate in Richmond/Cremorne of sub 4% provides a strong foundation for any investor or developer
• Located in the heart of the well-known and ever popular suburb of Cremorne with ease of access to the Melbourne CBD, major road arterials and public transport including Richmond and East Richmond Train Station and Church Street trams
• Close proximity to tremendous Richmond lifestyle amenity including Swan Street & Church Street Retail, Yarra River Trails and Melbourne’s Sporting Precinct
• Home to some of Australia’s most successful and entrepreneurial businesses including Carsales, REA, Disney and recently announced Seek and MYOB to name a few – the tech hub of Melbourne.
For further information please contact the exclusive selling agents at Colliers International.
Alex Browne +61 418 350 5...
Ben Baines +61 438 328 4...
Ted Dwyer +61 411 312 1...
Property ID: 503271450Last Updated: 21 Oct 2019
More properties from Colliers - Melbourne East
Contact Agent1 Little Lesney Street and 9 Wiltshire Street,Richmond, VIC 3121
Contact Agent487 Swan Street,Richmond, VIC 3121
Contact Agent11-13 Pearson Street,Cremorne, VIC 3121