54 Mudgee Street
Kingston, QLD 4114
Key property information
Map of 54 Mudgee Street
GOVERNMENT PROPERTY DISPOSAL
* Industrial land 21,979m2 approx (2.19 hectares approx)
* Frontage - 74 metres approximately
* Zoning - MK4
* Easement over 1 hectare
* Suitable hardstand storage
The Kingston Business Area is essentially an industrial estate, however the precinct incorporates education as well as leisure and entertainment facilities. Businesses in the area include:
* Grocery and Liquor distribution facility
* Door manufacturer
* Metal industry
* A Tourist Park
The precinct is ideally placed from a logistics point of view. The precinct offers immediate access to major arterial roads to the North, South and West via the Logan Motorway. The precinct is easily accessible via public transport, located within a close proximity to both rail and bus linkages.
The areas key strengths include:
* Affordable and sizable available land
* Immediate access to major arterial roads to the North, South & West.
* Local amenities including parks, sporting facilities and education facilities within the estate.
Land Area: 21,979m2
Property ID: 500815803Last Updated: 13 May 2015