54 Lawrence Lane,
Yass, NSW 2582
Key property information
Map of 54 Lawrence Lane
- Southern Tablelands Grazing
- Secure Water
- Outstanding Working Improvements
Presenting as a superb grazing platform of perennial grass and clover pastures, underpinned by consistent fertiliser use and plentiful water resources.
Key Investment Highlights:
- Rising from two creeks to undulating land supporting 580* hectares of improved perennial grasses of phalaris, cocksfoot and rye grass with sub clover, that have been established through a planned development program undertaken through the 1990 – 2000’s by the application of lime and direct drilled pasture establishment.
- The areas that have not be sown support the productive perennial native grasses microlaena and danthonia with naturalised rye grass and a strong sub clover stands.
- The property has an estimated carrying capacity of 8,000DSE* and is currently conservatively stocked with 350* cows and followers, however sheep breeding, and finishing has dominated the enterprise mix previously. The property is run in combination with the vendor’s other properties and cattle are strategically moved between the properties.
- The property is securely watered by double frontage to the permanent Dunderalligo Creek and Dwyers Creeks, combined with 21 dams of good size and catchments.
- Fencing is in very good condition with mainly steel end stays and many posts double stayed. The boundary fence is steel post and netting, with internal fences a combination of steel post, netting, hinged joint and plain wire.
- Outstanding working improvements including Proway cattle yards, three stand shearing shed, sheep yards, outpost sheep and cattle yards, hay shed, machinery shed, workshop and 265* tonnes of grain storage.
- Accommodation is provided by the C1940’s weatherboard homestead comprising four bedrooms and one bathroom. The home is only in fair condition and has had previous termite activity, that has been treated and monitored. A report is available upon request.
- The property is conveniently located 11* kilometres from Bowning, 23* kilometres, 83* kilometres from Canberra and 260* kilometres from M5/M7 interchange in Western Sydney.
- If you are seeking more scale Warrawee shares 2.2* kilometre boundary with the adjoining property Oakdale that comprises 527.3* hectares. Oakdale is also for sale with the same closing date for Expression of Interest. See https://www.lawd.com.au/property?property_id=818025/53-lawrence-lane-yass for details.
Warrawee is for sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 21 October 2021 at 4pm (AEDT).
Property ID: 503910670Last Updated: 23 Oct 2021
More properties from LAWD - Sydney