5 Sinclair Street,
Gosford, NSW 2250
Key property information
Map of 5 Sinclair Street
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION - CENTRAL COAST UNIT BLOCK
This strategic investment property provides the future owner an opportunity to own an entire block of six (6), 2 bedroom units moments to the Gosford Train Station, Hospital and town centre.
The units each have generous floor plans, offer a strong return and are predominantly leased by long term, established tenants. Blocks of units offered in one line are a rare commodity, offering the next incumbent the opportunity to take advantage of the steady to medium term income stream while considering a longer term exit strategy including strata subdivision^ or future development potential. ^
Gosford, as the regional capital of NSW's quickly growing Central coast region is strategically located midway between the Sydney and Newcastle CBDs.
Additional highlights of the property are outlined below:
● 6 x oversized 2 bedroom units, offered in one line
● 9 lock up garages (7 garages are leased separately)
● Estimated fully leased income of approximately $126,984.00 per annum
● Potential rental uplifts on lease renewals, subject to market
● Long term tenancy profile
● Modern units, each with built ins and modern kitchens
● Individual services to each of the units (separate water, electricity, internet etc)
● Zoned R1 / FSR 1.5 : 1
● 650m* to Gosford Train Station & town centre
This unique investment opportunity is offered for sale by Auction. The Auction will be held on Tuesday, 4 May 2021. The Auction will be held at auctionWORKS, mezzanine level, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney.
For more information, please contact the below selling agents.
Ray White Commercial - Metropolitan Sydney
0403 254 675
Ray White Bensville & Empire Bay
0417 230 732
Explore property virtually
Property ID: 503795758Last Updated: 30 Jun 2021