48 High Street,
Hastings, VIC 3915
Key property information
Map of 48 High Street
FREEHOLD RETAIL INVESTMENT.
Only 61km's from Melbourne, situated on the Mornington Peninsula, the High Street Retail Precinct is one of three Major Activity Centres on the Peninsula and services the Western Port Region.
Surrounding the property are a number of National Tenancies as well as boutique cafes/ retailers.
The property offers dual street frontages and benefits from access and exposure to the council car parking adjacent to the Coles Supermarket.
The tenancy currently trades as a Butchers Shop. The tenants, 'Miller's Fresh Meats', are highly regarded and renowned throughout Hastings as one of Western Ports most acclaimed artisan butchers.
The property is being offered to the market for the first time in 28 years.
Key Investment Highlights
* Tenant: Pauline Marie Miller Trading as Miller's Fresh Meats
* Lease Term: 3 + 3 years (Comm. 17th August 2017)
* Rental: $31,600 per annum plus GST plus outgoings
* Build Area: 109m2*
* Land Area: 223m2*
* Zoning: Commercial 1 Zone
* Ownership: Freehold Title
* Value Add: Potential Future Development Opportunity (STCA)
For further details or to book an inspection please contact Jamie Stuart or Tanya Scagliarini.
Property ID: 502989106Last Updated: 20 May 2020