48-50 Hammond Avenue (Sturt Highway)
Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650
16 May 2019
Global Gas Giant – Listed on the New York Stock Exchange
- First time offered in 30 years
- Minimum 4% annual rent increases
- Net Income $233,738 pa + GST
The property has the following key characteristics:
• 10 year lease to 2025 + options to 2035
• BOC Ltd - Wholly owned subsidiary of Fortune 500 Linde PLC, the world’s largest industrial gas company by market share/revenue. Listed entity on German and New York Stock Exchange with market cap over $100B
• First time offered to the market in 30 years
• Proven performer with tenant occupying the same site for over 20 years
• New purpose built facility in 2015 offering significant depreciation benefits
• High profile 3,000 sqm corner site with exposure to over 11,000 cars daily
• Strategically located along Wagga’s main retail and commercial strip, neighbouring national tenants Hungry Jacks, KFC, Good Year, Officeworks and Harvey Norman
• Wagga Wagga - Largest inland city and strongest regional economy in NSW. Situated within the Riverina region servicing a vast population of 255,000 people
• Tenant pays 100% of outgoings
• Minimum 4% annual rent increases
• Net Income $233,738 pa + GST
The property is for sale by way of Cushman & Wakefield Investment Auction. The Auction will be conducted on Thursday 16 May at 2pm at the Cushman & Wakefield Sydney Office, located on Level 22, 1 O’Connell Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
Prospective purchasers and interested parties will have access to remote bidding facilities in both Brisbane and Melbourne.
Should you have interest in bidding on the property from one of these locations, please liaise with the exclusive agents.
Property ID: 503164542Last Updated: 10 Jul 2019