44 Cambridge Street,
Rocklea, QLD 4106
Key property information
Map of 44 Cambridge Street
Significant Developable Land Holding in Rocklea
- 28,461 sqm* land site
- DA approved for 8,086 sqm* GFA
- Great accessibility to major arterials
- 28,461sqm freehold site
- 16,392sqm of developable land
- DA approved for 8,086sqm of GFA across two buildings
- Easy access to Sherwood Road and Ipswich Motorway
- Located in the tightly held Rocklea industrial precinct, one of Brisbane South's most sought after industrial locations
- Owners instructions are clear, this site will be sold.
Ideally located just seven (7) radial kilometres to Brisbane's CBD, the property provides immediate access to major arterials including Sherwood Road, Fairfield Road and the Rocklea markets. The site is also in close proximity to the Brisbane Markets and Rocklea's industrial precinct which includes major national and international companies including BOC Gas, Dulux and AWH to name a few.
Please contact the exclusive sales agents for a copy of the Information Memorandum or to submit an offer to purchase.
Property ID: 504379184Last Updated: 24 Oct 2023
More properties from Savills - Brisbane
Contact AgentUnit 36, 115 Robinson Road East,Geebung, QLD 4034
Contact Agent175 Wacol Station Road,Wacol, QLD 4076
Contact Agent16 Cavendish Road,Coorparoo, QLD 4151