40 Victoria Street,
Macedon, VIC 3440
Key property information
Map of 40 Victoria Street
Premier Freestanding Macedon Investment
This ‘tree scape’ investment provides a fully fitted commercial restaurant, bar and function centre located at the foothills of the Macedon Ranges in an ever growing regional township.
It is positioned in an established and tightly held commercial precinct only minutes from freeway access into the neighbouring townships of Woodend and Gisborne.
The recent ‘tree-change’ shift and domestic tourism boom makes this an offering we strongly recommend for your portfolio.
Key Features include:
- New Five (5) Year Lease commencing 1st July 2020
- Three (3) Further terms of 5 years
- Passing rent of $50,000 pa plus outgoings and GST
- 3% Annual increases
- Proven operator trading as The Macedon Lounge
- Total land area: 835 sqm*
- Prominent corner location and freehold
- Liquor Licence
- Flexible Commercial 1 Zoning
- Fully fitted commercial kitchen and function centre
- Almost 60 metre* frontage to Victoria Street and Bruce Street
- Securely leased investment in a rapidly growing regional township
- Future Development Potential (STCA)
For further information on this property or your commercial asset needs, contact NSL Property Group:
Guy Naselli 04137507...
Property Code: 27
Explore property virtually
Property ID: 503764578Last Updated: 21 Jul 2021