40 Cobbitty Road,
Cobbitty, NSW 2570
Key property information
Map of 40 Cobbitty Road
MULTI FUNCTION OFFERING WITH HUGE POTENTIAL
- Generational holding
The site has been operating as a full-time winery with the owners now retiring. The winery business has ceased trading and now is the time for the property to have new owners, for whichever pursuit you choose. (STCA)
Comprising the following:
• Large warehouse and shedding totaling 1900 SQM approx.
• 2 x 3 bedroom units ripe for renovation and upside
• 3 phase power through out
• Clearance 5-6 metres internally
• Showroom/retail display area on ground floor
• Rich soil and water licence
• Adjoins picturesque Nepean River
This property offers a very rare generationally held asset which potentially may appeal to a wide range of food, beverage brewery, wedding, and function centres. The above subject to council approval.
Good access to motorways, with Cobbitty having experienced massive Capital growth due to its proximity to Camden and Narellan, yet with a rural backdrop and up market community.
Site plan and building plan available on request.
The property is for sale by Public Auction on Saturday 11th December at 11:00am.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact Exclusive Agent Anthony Rees 0400 480 0....
Property ID: 503954766Last Updated: 18 Jan 2022