366B Darling Street,
Balmain, NSW 2041
Key property information
Map of 366B Darling Street
Heritage Charm | Outstanding Upside
- Stunning heritage building
- Highly sought after commercial location
- Fully leased AAA lease covenant
One of the most recognisable buildings in Balmain, The Balmain Post Office offers an opportunity to acquire a rare piece of Sydney’s architectural history. The property benefits from an excellent rental profile with compelling upside and will suit a wide variety of savvy investors.
Key property highlights include:
- First time offered in over 25 years.
- Sensational positioning within the heart of the Balmain peninsular.
- Adjoining property (Balmain Telephone Exchange) enjoys DA approval for part demolition and creation of a town square style park area which will enhance amenity and expose the Balmain Post Office’s heritage facade.
- Commanding freehold building built in the late 1880’s with strong street presence.
- Versatile floor plate with ground floor retail, first floor offices and a second floor clock tower with amazing gun barrel Harbour and Harbour Bridge views.
- Rear lane access with parking.
- Fully net lease to Australia Post expiring in February 2022.
- Current rental considered to be below market parameters inviting generous rental reversion upon lease expiry.
- Suitable for passive investors seeking cash flow, future owner occupiers, value add operators or land bankers.
For further information don’t hesitate to contact the exclusive agents.
Property ID: 503123634Last Updated: 9 Apr 2020