343 Hammond Ave (Sturt Highway),
East Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650
Key property information
Map of 343 Hammond Ave (Sturt Highway)
Highway and River Frontage in NSW’s Largest Inland City
- Land area: 4,112 sqm*
- Zone: RU1 - Primary Production
Highway and River frontage in NSW’s largest inland city.
The property forms part of a national development site portfolio of 19 properties for sale on behalf of AMPOL.
Properties are for sale separately, in groups or in-one-line.
- Wagga Wagga is a major Regional City in the Riverina Region of NSW with a population in excess of 55,000 people
- NSW’s largest inland city, Wagga Wagga is approximately mid-way between Sydney and Melbourne being around 450km from each. Wagga Wagga is an important agricultural, military, and transport hub of Australia
- 343 Hammond Avenue presents over ‘an acre’ of land with Sturt Highway frontage to the south and Murrumbidgee River frontage to the north
- A level* site with RU1 zoning controls, the property presents a rare opportunity to secure a prominent position on this major thoroughfare. No height or FSR controls offer flexibility in relation to development, S.T.C.A.
The property has or will be remediated to a non-sensitive commercial standard prior to settlement.
Existing improvements will remain on the property.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest, which must be submitted by Monday 29th November 2021 at 4pm (AEDT)
For more information please contact the exclusive Stonebridge sales agents.
+61 408 780 7...
+61 422 764 1...
Property Code: 314
Property ID: 503930438Last Updated: 13 Jan 2022